BETTERDAZE Juke Box & Record Shop
Zetland Street, Northallerton, North Yorkshire DL6 1NA
Tel: 01609 781383
Mob: 07852 419937
Out of office contact tel: 01609 773475
Email Gary - email@example.com
Open Tuesday to Saturday from 9.30am - 4.30pm.
Arrangements can be made for visits outside these hours - just ask!
"An original Record Shop....."
This is how our first shop was described by a recent customer, who is now a regular visitor
at the Northallerton shop, who went on to add,
"You're the reason I don't buy CD's any more"
We have built a reputation as a good quality, friendly, independent record shop where lovers of vinyl and music memorabilia can spend time browsing through our ever-changing selection of LP's and singles from all eras.
Our standards of the quality of vinyl is second to none - we don't sell scratched records, even the cheap ones!
You'll also find:
A fantastic selection of LP’s, singles and 78's from the 1950’s to 1990’S, plus recent releases - all on original vinyl!
Pop / Rock n’ Roll / Folk / Soul / Blues / Jazz / Rock / Punk / Indie / Metal / 80’s, 90’s & 00's
- Vintage record players and gramophones
- Great selection of quality HI-Fi separates, including turntables by Pioneer, Sanyo, Technics, Dual, etc.
- Complete quality separates systems from £350.00
- Components include - Amplifiers, Turntables, Speakers, Speaker stands
- Juke Box Showroom with six different NSM Juke Box models
- Bargain Attic - Over 1,000 LPs at £1.00 each and 5,000 7" & 12" singles at 50p
- Music memorabilia, including song sheets, books, clothing, tour programmes & magazines
- Plus - our new free coffee & tea bar on the first floor - definitely not a Sad Cafe!
Our party hire 'Wurlitzer Dometop Bubbler' Juke Box is also available for demonstration.
Plus a great selection of vintage and modern record players and turntables
Crosley ‘Cruiser’ Record Player
Portable 3-speed turntable: 33 – 45 – 78 rpm
Available in a range of colours
Check out the 'Events' page for details of where
to catch up with us at the region's Record Fairs
The Betterdaze Format policy:
We are a traditional vinyl-only Record Shop and we believe that, after live performance, the only way to hear good music is on vinyl. Therefore, any customer heard uttering the two letters found between 'B' and 'E' in the alphabet will be subject to a 50p fine. This will not be given to charity but will be spent on biscuits for the staff. Refusal to pay will mean the offending customer being forced to listen to a Robbie Williams record!! Aaaagh!!
The Betterdaze alphabet - A, B, E (No CD!)
We look forward to welcoming you to our shop!
Music as it was meant to be - on vinyl, from your local Record Shop...
...Got a collection to sell? Give us a ring - LP’s and singles always wanted