BETTERDAZE RECORD SHOP
The UK's ONLY Vinyl Record Shop and Juke Box Showroom
A friendly, independent record shop where lovers of vinyl can spend
time browsing through our ever-changing selection of
LP's & singles from all eras.
Our standards of the quality of vinyl is second to none -
we don't sell scratched records, even the cheap ones!
We've received dozens of favourable comments from customers old and new on our customer safety arrangements since reopening so rest assured your visit will be just as rewarding with our usual huge range of stock for all music lovers
Don't forget to check out our weekly new sale stock of
LPs at £1, £2 and £4 plus thousands of 7"/12" singles from 50p
Our party & event hire 'Wurlitzer Dometop Bubbler' Juke Box is also available for demonstration. Click here for more information
A fantastic selection of LP’s, singles and 78's from the 1950’s to 1990’S, plus recent releases - all on original vinyl!
Pop / Rock n’ Roll / Folk / Soul / Blues / Jazz / Rock / Punk / Indie / Metal / 80’s, 90’s & 00's
- Vintage record players and gramophones
- Great selection of quality HI-Fi separates, including turntables by Pioneer, Sanyo, Technics, Dual, etc.
- Complete quality separates systems from £300.00
- Components include - Amplifiers, Turntables, Speakers, Speaker stands
- Juke Box Showroom with six different NSM Juke Box models
- Bargain Attic - Over 1,000 LPs at £1.00 each and 5,000 7" & 12" singles at 50p
- Music memorabilia, including song sheets, books, clothing, tour programmes & magazine.
Plus a great selection of vintage record players including Dansette, Hacker, HMV, etc.
The Betterdaze Format policy:
We are a traditional vinyl-only Record Shop and we believe that, after live performance, the only way to hear good music is on vinyl. Therefore, any customer heard uttering the two letters found between 'B' and 'E' in the alphabet will be subject to a 50p fine. This will not be given to charity but will be spent on biscuits for the staff. Refusal to pay will mean the offending customer being forced to listen to a Robbie Williams record!! Aaaagh!!
The Betterdaze alphabet - A, B, E (No CD!)
North East Record Fairs
We run fairs at Middlesbrough Town Hall and at The Golden Lion Hotel, Northallerton
Check our social media for updates on upcoming events or click here for more information.
Here is a quick insight into last year's Big Christmas Record Fair at Middlesbrough